Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Dare Mighty ThingsDare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had no idea what to expect when I picked up this book. I loved it!

In the near future, Cassie (nicknamed Lola) is competing to be part of a top secret mission. She has to compete with other young adults to travel to a distant planet. She has always been the top in everything she does, and finds it much harder than she could have ever imagined.

All of the characters are well developed and intriguing. Even the ones I didn't like! The story flows very well. The ending was very much a surprise! It was very unexpected and a little unrealistic, but this is a science fiction novel!

I higly recommend this book and cannot wait for the sequel!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment