Monday, November 27, 2017

Genuine FraudGenuine Fraud by E. Lockhart

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Genuine Fraud by e. Lockhart

If you love mysteries this one is for you! It reminds me of ABC show The Catch. It is really hard to write a review of this book without giving away important information, but I will try.

The book starts with Jule in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Jule has not had the easiest life. She becomes friends with wealthy Imogene. Imogene and Jule become fast BFF's. They travel and have a good time. There is intrigue, mistaken identity, romance and suspense.

All of the characters are well developed. The plot moves very fast. It tells the story in reverse order and has many twists and turns. This book was so hard to put down! I read it in one sitting. I declare this a must read for 9th grade and up!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment