Saturday, April 16, 2011

Has it really been since Dec, that I posted????

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted! I just got back from TLA in Austin and had a wonderful time! Jamie Lee Curtis was so inspiring!

It was my first time to attend as a librarian, so it was nice to walk around the vendors and really think about how I could use things to enhance my classroom library. I still picked up way too many ARCs, but lots of them can be used at school.

I do needto start reading and posting again. I spoke with a very prolific blogger at TLA and the one key piece of advice she gave me was to blog everyday. So, I am really going to make that happen!

Today I am on my way to Smithville to help my brother and sister-in-law, as well as some friends, are riding the MS 150 from Houston to Austin today and tomorrow. Looking forward to helping these wonderful people who are raising funds to help with such a debilitating disease.

Thanks for sticking with me and keep reading! I will post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment